Do you want to succeed in Real Estate? There’s not a one-size fits all strategy, and the path is never a straight line.
Join host Paul Neal, a serial entrepreneur, as he learns from top producing, entrepreneurial real estate agents and investors from all backgrounds and experiences. You’ll discover that the one thing they ALL have in common is they have leveraged their creativity and life skills to build super-successful careers in the Real Estate industry, and here’s your chance to get an insider’s view on what it really takes to win in Real Estate!
Welcome to another episode of The Top Producers Show with your host, Paul Neal. Today, we have the privilege of speaking with the esteemed real estate prodigy, Domenick Epps.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Domenick’s Humble Beginnings: Dive deep into the journey of a man who, since obtaining his license in 2014, took the real estate world by storm. From the early struggles to the triumphant moments of paying off his wife’s student loans and eventually enabling her retirement.
- Misconceptions About Success: We often see the glitz and glamour of success without recognizing the sweat and sacrifice it takes to get there. Domenick sheds light on this, breaking the myths surrounding the path to achievement.
- The Pillars of Domenick’s Success: Discover the power of faith, motivation, and audacious goal-setting from someone who’s lived it. Every challenge brings a decision point and Domenick shares his personal moments that made all the difference.
- A Partner in Success: Behind every successful person is often an unsung hero. Learn about the significant role Domenick’s wife played in his journey, providing the push he needed to realize his true potential in real estate.
- Golden Nuggets of Wisdom: Domenick drops valuable pieces of advice for those striving for success in both business and life. Learn why having a strong ‘why’ is essential and how to remain laser-focused even when the shiny allure of distractions like social media beckon.
- Mentorship, Faith, and Entrepreneurship: Gain insights from Domenick’s rich experience in recruiting and training agents. He passionately advocates for the pivotal roles of faith and mentorship in achieving entrepreneurial success.
Domenick Epps is not just a testament to the transformative power of hard work and dedication but also an embodiment of the belief that with the right mindset, success is within anyone’s grasp. His story serves as a beacon of inspiration for all, showing that with determination and unwavering commitment, one can not only achieve their dreams but also impact countless lives along the way.
So, gear up for an episode filled with inspiration, actionable insights, and a deep dive into what it truly means to be a ‘Top Producer’.
Connect with Domenick:
Ph: (757) 292-3716
Meet the Host: Paul Neal is the founder and Principal Funding Strategist at Vantage Point Commercial Capital, a firm that focuses on helping entrepreneurs, businesses, and real estate investors win by funding their growth and dreams in nontraditional ways.
Paul’s unique perspective has been honed over 30 years as an entrepreneur, financial strategist, professional speaker, and executive coach. He took the road less traveled choosing to leave engineering right out of college to become a serial entrepreneur. From great early successes in the 90s and 2000s, to completely losing his primary business in the Great Recession of 2008, to bouncing back and just recently selling another business for a healthy 7-figure sum…he’s experienced it all. Paul offers a wealth of experience and passion to the entrepreneurial community in an engaging, upbeat, encouraging, and witty way.
Connect with Paul:
Visit his website: https://paulneal.net
Connect with him on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-neal-47b8478
Vantage Point Commercial Capital: https://vpc.capital